Basic heat exchangers
Basic heat exchangers are designed as completing units for central air conditioners with air capacity from 10,000 to 25,000 m3/h.
Heat carrier is hot (superheated) water according to GOST 20955-75 at temperature not more than 180ºC and pressure not more than 1.2 MPa.
Implement in moderate climate regions, allocation category 3 according to GOST 15150-69.
Models of coils
- General purpose coil of carbon steel
- Corrosion proof coil (K) of stainless steel
- average life time not less than 9 years
- full design service time nit less than11000 hours
- full no-failure operating time not less than 3000 hours
- average restoration time not more than 12 hours
Heat exchangers are multipass accordingly internal het carrier. So they can be four-, six- or eight passes depending on piped grid size. After movement is achieved by baffle plates.
Heaters must not be installed on units with external vibration with quadratic mean more than 2mm/sec. In winter start should with heat increase not more than 30ºС per hour. Heaters can be welded or jointed through flanges to heat supply system.